[Marbling] marbling with acrylics on colored fabric - need help

  • IrisNevins
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2000
      Yes.....add white to it to make it a little more opaque....not enough to
      make pink. And use it as your first color so when the other colors are
      added they will condense the red spots down and make them more dense.

      This is just a generality and may not work with all paints. Reds in general
      are the trickiest to work with...even with watercolors. Such is the life of
      a marbler....a constant struggle....but usually worth it. Other times I
      feel like quitting.....then things start to work again. Just part of the
      territory.

      Iris Nevins
    • Susa Glenn
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2000
        Thanks, Iris. Back to the laboratory.... Susa