Chemicals for marbling

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2005
      Dear marblers,
      as I am slowly working through the notes I made during my visit in the Olga Hirsch
      Collection, here is something I wrote down for those among you with access to a library
      and at least basic knowledge of German:
      In the collection I found a reference to "Allgemeiner Anzeiger für Buchbindereien",
      Stuttgart Februar 1961, containing an article by Franz Balcárek on chemical additions to
      marbling paints. I don't know who Franz Balcárek might be, but as I am no marbler...

      Susanne Krause
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2005
        try this link:

        http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/abbey/an/an07/an07-4/an07-401.html<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/abbey/an/an07/an07-4/an07-401.html>