Marbling with Pipettes

  • Guffey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      Hi Melinda,

      Yes, I've used pipettes (the small plastic ones available from John Neal) with much success. They are especially useful for putting consecutive dots of color one on top of the other as you can put the color exactly where you need it. I marble mostly with acrylics and the plastic pipettes work just fine, you are able to squeeze out a single drop or many drops.

      d. guffey