alternative tools

  • athena_2547
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      Has anyone tried using syringes or pipettes insted of droppers to disperse the color? I want
      to try to be more accurate but i wonder if the pigments will block up more precise tools. I
      have read about people using needles but having to move really fast, would syringes provide
      more controll? I'm working with waterbased colors. I was also wondering if anyone keeps a
      marbling blog? personally I can't even keep a journal but there are a lot of printmakers doing
      blogs and sharing their experiences and frustrations with the media in that manner, it looks
      interesting.
      ~Melinda Cross