marbling with acrylics on colored fabric - need help

  • Susa Glenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2000
      Hi everybody,
      I'm trying to marble on colored fabric with acrylic paint. Does
      anyone have any pointers on how to achieve strong unmuddy reds?
      Should I be using a specific paint? I figure I need to be using
      something to make the paint more opaque so that the color of the
      fabric won't affect it so much but I'm not getting very good results.
      Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Susa Glenn