painful marbling

  • ShiksaOy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005
      > I am 35 years old and would really like to make marbling a part of my
      > career in the long term. I use crutches due to a hip problem and
      > therefore have to plan physical activity and travel with care but this
      > is something that I really want to do.>>

      well, tell me your secret please......how on earth can you marble with such
      physical limitation? I have lost three disks already and have the most trouble
      marbling..next time I am going to raise up my work surface if I can make it
      tall enough.......I am VERY VERY tall!!!

      Legs, wondering if it's because *you* are 35 and *I* am almost 55!!

      http://www.picturetrail.com/queenoftexas