[Marbling] Complete beginner

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
      There are English marblers who use carrageenan..... Sarah Amatt and Kate
      Davis (in Scotland) come to mind...try contacting Falkiner's Fine papers in
      London, they carry marbled papers and may well be able to advise where to
      order carrageenan in UK. You will have fairly limited success with liquid
      starch...don't know about the other item you mentioned. I would think
      acrylic would be more likely to float on the starch though.

      IrisNevins
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
        Welcome to the list--and here's hoping readers can offer you some
        suggestions to get you going for marbling over in the UK.
        Jill