Venezuelan marbled papers.

  • mariella33102
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2005
      Hello to all:

      I just posted some photos of Nora Cano's marbled papers, who will be
      my future teacher here in Caracas.

      She does not speak English and would like to know if she would be
      understood if she enters the group and writes in Spanish. Otherwise, I
      will later post for her some more of her work; she also does beautiful
      bookbinding with her papers and leather.

      She, and I, would appreciate your comments about the papers.

      Hugs,

      Mariella.
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2005
        Unfortunately, the main language here is English. However there are readers who will be able to understand Spanish-so I propose, have her write in Spanish-and perhaps-you could add a translation?
        Thanx
        Jill

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2005
          Mariella,
          I would enjoy the challenge of reading your teacher's email in
          Spanish. I studied Spanish in college ( a lifetime ago) but would
          like to see whether I could still translate.

          Would you be able to list the English translation for technical terms?

          Thanks.
          Myrna