Re: [Marbling] Digest Number 958

  • Ike Erwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2005
      David; One of the first things I did when I got my Kwik-Print was to
      have my neighborhood machine shop cut a piece of steel 12 inches
      square then mount the bolts to the bottm. You have to tell him he has
      only so much room for the arm. ,but these guys are masters at
      perfection. it should run about 40 to 50 dollars.
      After all is said and done though you may find a lot of improv tools
      in your kit.
      Let me know how it goes. Regards
      Ira Erwin, Book Binder
      Paducah,Ky.