Re: [Marbling] Digest Number 947

  • Ike Erwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2005
      Susan; Your statement is valid. "Would'nt it be nice" I think to
      myself if there was a gilder. My wife is a marbler and I the bookbinder.
      My customers, especially my older customers tell me they have kept
      their books because of fear they might be damaged during shipment.
      Since they have the final word, our hands are tied.
      Great idea! Ike and Char