Re: Exhibition Cahateau de Chantilly

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
      Hi Carla,

      it is a beautiful sight, reminding me of my last stay in France - but it is a rather confusing
      site! I could not find anything about a decorated paper-exhibition, let alone a press
      release. Could you please help me?

      Susanne Krause

    • Carlamontagner@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
        Hi, Susanne
        The adress is

        http://www.chateaudechantilly.com/html/3expo/cadre_expo.htm

        at the end of the page, you find

        T élécharger les infos
        T élécharger le dossier de presse

        Click both or only the dossier de presse. It is a pdf archive.

        If you have any problem, I have the pdf and I sent to you.

        Regards
        Carla
        55-11-50558961

      • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
          Thank you, Carla. I was looking for a link with papier décoré or marbrure in it and did not
          try les expositions. My French is terribly rusty, I'm afraid!