Exhibition Cahateau de Chantilly

  • Carlamontagner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi,

      check the site

      http://www.chateaudechantilly.com/

      and look French version, there is a beautiful press release of the exhibiton
      of marbled paper.
      enjoy.

      Carla Montagner

    • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
        Hi Carla,

        it is a beautiful sight, reminding me of my last stay in France - but it is a rather confusing
        site! I could not find anything about a decorated paper-exhibition, let alone a press
        release. Could you please help me?

        Susanne Krause

      • Carlamontagner@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
          Hi, Susanne
          The adress is

          http://www.chateaudechantilly.com/html/3expo/cadre_expo.htm

          at the end of the page, you find

          T élécharger les infos
          T élécharger le dossier de presse

          Click both or only the dossier de presse. It is a pdf archive.

          If you have any problem, I have the pdf and I sent to you.

          Regards
          Carla
          55-11-50558961

        • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
            Thank you, Carla. I was looking for a link with papier décoré or marbrure in it and did not
            try les expositions. My French is terribly rusty, I'm afraid!