applying metal leaf

  • ShiksaOy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 9:45 AM
      I> I was wonderin if anybody in the list applied gold leaf on paper. Any
      > suggestions on how to do it?>>

      I use gold leaf size which you can get at a craft store on online
      surely..there are lots of different types....you just paint it on, let it dry to a tacky
      state and then slap on the gold leaf...patent leaf is the easiest to use
      IMO...then put a piece of glassine paper over the leaf and burnish it with a cotton
      ball, remove the glassine and flick off any excess leaf (save the skewings)
      with a very soft fluffy brush::::POOF::::::: it's easy if not historically
      correct perhaps

      Legs

      http://www.picturetrail.com/queenoftexas