Re: [Marbling] Re: new member intro

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2005
      Welcome to our new members! It would be great if you could give us a hint
      of where on this planet you reside. Perhaps there is a list member nearby
      that could connect with you....
      Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis

    • n sedef ardor
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 11, 2005
        Helo, I am from Columbus, OH. I have been living here about 13 years or
        do. I was born in Istanbul Turkey. I am just starting to marble. One
        question: where do you get your supplies in the usa?
        regards
        N,sedef Ardor.
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 11, 2005
          I have supplies at my website:

          Hope this is some help....

          good luck marbling,
          Helo, I am from Columbus, OH. I have been living here about 13 years or
          do. I was born in Istanbul Turkey. I am just starting to marble. One
          question: where do you get your supplies in the usa?
          regards
          N,sedef Ardor.

        • katherine coddington
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 11, 2005
            Check out <http://www.hollanders.com/supplies-kits/kits/marbling.htm>

            They are in Ann Arbor, Michigan (about 3 hours north of you); or you
            can order online.

            Or you can order directly from Colophon Book Arts Supply in Washington
            state. <http://home.earthlink.net/~colophon/>

            Good luck,
            Katherine

            --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "n sedef ardor" <pongised@y...>
            wrote:
            > Helo, I am from Columbus, OH. I have been living here about 13
            years or
            > do. I was born in Istanbul Turkey. I am just starting to marble.
            One
            > question: where do you get your supplies in the usa?
            > regards
            > N,sedef Ardor.
          • n sedef ardor
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 12, 2005