Re: [Marbling]paints and papers

  • navinh99@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2005
      For elementary level I have been using acid free white construction paper. I
      get a pack of 50 sheets $1.99 from Michaels. It does curl a bit but I just
      iron it flat after its been rinsed and dried. I also like to use the large pads
      of Strathmore acid free drawing paper pads.
      -Lorrie

    • erdem cerit
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2005
        Hi
        i am a new member. I am from turkey, marbling is our traditional art and i am interested in marbling for two years. if any body have any question about traditional way of doing marbling i will try to reply his/her question.
        have a nice day