Re: [Marbling] Acrylics for teens' class

  • navinh99@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      I have had success with Liquitex BASICS series acrylic paints mixed with
      water and several drops of Ox Gall dropped on carrageenan. Some colors spread more
      than others and some had sinking issues which took some effort to acheive the
      right mix of paint, water, and ox gall. But at $1.96 a tube It was worth the
      hastle! I am new to the whole marbling process and have much to learn. But
      like you I wanted to find a cheaper alternative for the elementary level.