New York

  • Oak Knoll
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2005
      DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
      PLEASE RESPOND TO orders@...

      Thank you to all who came to the New York Book Fair last weekend. It was
      great to see you and we appreciate your business. The featured items
      included: Incunabula, Leaf Books, rare books on Typography, Papermaking and
      Marbling, as well as Fine Press Books.

      For those of you who weren't at the Fair or who would like another chance to
      look at what we exhibited, we have created a special after-the-fair
      catalogue. Just click the link below to browse and shop.

      <http://oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=921
      <http://oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=921&s_ShowPics=1> &s_ShowPics=1>

      Best wishes,

      Your Oak Knollers

      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
      P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@... web
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
      Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
      <http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
      <http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
      bookseller