Re: Welcome

  • mum herm
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      Hi back and welcome to the list,
      Any chance you're related to Charles W.?
      mum

      Hi Everyone,

      Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an artist living
      in upstate NY
      with my wife Tess, my adopted mom Shirley (inlaw),
      Henry the maccaw,
      silver the cocketiel, dolly the parakeet, several
      overbreeding guppie
      fish, and elusive spiders that live in the corners I
      can't get to,
      lol.
      I found this group yesterday. The artwork in the
      photos folder is
      wonderful! When I've learned the basics I'm able to
      get the materials
      together I will be having a go myself. As a kid I
      would drop enamel
      onto water and swirl it around, and get a 'sort of'
      marbled effect,
      and had alot of fun. The beautiful work here is
      inspiring. Thank you
      for accepting my membership request.

      namaste
      Julian Wysocki