Re: [Marbling] Ripple Shifting

  • ???
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2005
      Dear Lara,

      Thank very much for your mail.
      Wendy did by herself or with the help of other hands?
      I think the secrets are in circling and touching of paper on bath irregularly.

      Redgards,

      Ky Lee

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27, 2005
        Dear Ky,

        Wendy worked by herself. she held the paper by
        diagonal corners as she simultaneously circled and
        lowered the paper. Her paper size was approx. 17
        inches x 23 inches (43cm x 59cm).

        best, Laura