Confusion?

  • Pat K. Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005
      I don't believe the confusion exists among marblers, but there still
      is confusion. The initial part of any class for new marblers or
      demonstration I have given has been to clear up the misnomer of
      marbleizing and replace it with marbling. Even an article in Martha
      Stewart's Living magazine just this past February dedicated to
      marbling with marbled wood boxes as the cover story named the process
      marbleizing. Good publicity for marbling-- too bad the process
      wasn't named properly.