Re: [Marbling] Intro of me and a Q!?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2 6:30 PM
      How does the sodium alginate compare in end results to carrageenan? How
      long does it keep?

      Boy, do I remember the days of boiling and straining! As if marbling was
      not already enough work. Plus the size always came out a little different
      and you had so many more adjustment problems with the colors. I remember
      all the sea foam too! And nylon stockings and strainers getting clogged and
      the size overflowing onto the floor! Gee....thanks for the memories! What a
      mess!

      Iris Nevins
    • tomasaquinas2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2002
        te:
        > hello marblers:
        > try www.oilonwater.com for something different. I hav e just
        started working on the site. in a couple of weeks it mat be complete