Re: [Marbling] Ripple Shifting

  • ???
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9 11:50 PM
      Dr. Guifey,
      Thank your mail,
      I do not mean the works on the "marbling Techiniques" of the Wendy Addison Medeiros.
      Some says she used chemicals. I think it more persuasive.

      Regards,

      Ky Lee,

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27 9:55 AM
        Dear Ky,

        I watched Wendy demonstrate at the San Francisco
        marbling conference. She doesn't use chemicals, but
        she did have her own unique touch. She floated
        acrylics (Savior Faire brand I think) on carragheenan
        bath. As she lowered the paper she moved it in little
        circles.

        Like you I lover her look, but was never able to
        duplicate it.

        Good Luck,
        Laura Sims
        Indigo Stone Studio
        --- ??? <kylee2001@...> wrote:
        > Dr. Guifey,
        > Thank your mail,
        > I do not mean the works on the "marbling
        > Techiniques" of the Wendy Addison Medeiros.
        > Some says she used chemicals. I think it more
        > persuasive.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Ky Lee,

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • ???
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27 1:18 PM
          Dear Lara,

          Thank very much for your mail.
          Wendy did by herself or with the help of other hands?
          I think the secrets are in circling and touching of paper on bath irregularly.

          Redgards,

          Ky Lee

          > I watched Wendy demonstrate at the San Francisco
          > marbling conference. She doesn't use chemicals, but
          > she did have her own unique touch. She floated
          > acrylics (Savior Faire brand I think) on carragheenan
          > bath. As she lowered the paper she moved it in little
          > circles.
          >
          > Like you I lover her look, but was never able to
          > duplicate it.
          >
          > Good Luck,
          > Laura Sims
          > Indigo Stone Studio
          > --- ??? <kylee2001@...> wrote:
          > > Dr. Guifey,
          > > Thank your mail,
          > > I do not mean the works on the "marbling
          > > Techiniques" of the Wendy Addison Medeiros.
          > > Some says she used chemicals. I think it more
          > > persuasive.
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > Ky Lee,

        • Laura Sims
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 27 1:35 PM
            Dear Ky,

            Wendy worked by herself. she held the paper by
            diagonal corners as she simultaneously circled and
            lowered the paper. Her paper size was approx. 17
            inches x 23 inches (43cm x 59cm).

            best, Laura