Anybody knows "Mendy Addison Medeiros"?

  • Ky Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8 4:31 PM
      Hellow, every body.
      I'm a korean marbler, my home-page : www.marbling.pe.kr

      Anybody knows how to contact Wendy Addison Medeiros, an american
      marbler? I tried, tried to imitate her ripple shifting, but
      counldn't.
    • IRIS NEVINS
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9 5:26 AM
        Ky Lee! I Love your work! Especially the grey shade ones, they look so much like beautiful rocks, stone outcroppings.

        keep up the good work!
        Anybody knows how to contact Wendy Addison Medeiros, an american
        marbler? I tried, tried to imitate her ripple shifting, but
        counldn't.

      • mpmh60201
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9 3:24 PM
          I last talked with Wendy Addison Meidros in 2002.
          She is no longer marbling.
          Milena

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Ky Lee" <kylee2001@m...> wrote:

          > Hellow, every body.
          > I'm a korean marbler, my home-page : www.marbling.pe.kr
          >
          > Anybody knows how to contact Wendy Addison Medeiros, an american
          > marbler? I tried, tried to imitate her ripple shifting, but
          > counldn't.
        • ???
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9 4:14 PM
            I am very much pleased at your e-mail.
            Specially I'am much facinated at your oriental-like works.
            So I tried, but not so successful.

            Thank you ver much news fo Wendy.
            I tried to imitate her own specific shifting works, but alsoe failed.
            I hope her expose her secrets.

            Redgards,

            Ky Lee, Seoul, Korea

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 9 4:24 PM
              I,m very much pleased at your mail.
              When I begun marbling, it was great help your works.

              My gray ones are marbled on black papers with Liquitex parchment color.
              As you kone ordinary white color is heavy, but the parchment color is no pure white but little bit lighter.

              Mrs. Milena Hughes informed me that Wendy no longer do marbling.
              Maybe you already knows.

              Redgards,

              Ky Lee, Seoul, Korea