Re: [Marbling] Ya-screwed

  • Brent Mydland
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2005
      all my yahoo groups are still the same.........
      but everyones everywhere is complaining....why am I the only normal one anyone else

      ShiksaOy@... wrote:
      Those of you who miss the numbers you can get the numbers if you simply
      click on the Message link on the left hand column.>>

      I'm seeing message numbers..what I want is the oldest message first! Anyway
      to make them go backwards from the stupid way they have it now???

      Legs

      http://www.picturetrail.com/queenoftexas

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT