Fwd: Yahoogroup Petition

  • Fred Chang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Forgive the forward, but I thought this message was
      cute (if the photo gets through). Also, there are a
      number of people who have "signed" the petition asking
      yahoo to return the yahoogroups page to the previous
      look.

      In case the forwarded message does not make it through
      the URL to the online petition:

      http://www.petitiononline.com/kham2087/petition.html

      Regards,

      Fred Chang