New book about paste-paper

  • walpolepo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 6:05 AM
      I have just received my copy of Susanne Krause's new book "Mehr
      Kleister Papier/More About Paste Paper". Susanne is a member of our
      group, and always has great technical information to pass on to us.
      The book is written in both German and English. Her informal
      writing style makes the text both informative and interesting, and
      her professional expertise makes the tipped-in samples exquisite.Her
      web site is: www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de. Her email is :
      hamburgerbuntpapier@...

      Elinor Eisemann