Istanbul

  • Heidi Roukema
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2005
      My daughter, a bookbinder, will be going to Istanbul in a couple of
      weeks (for a on week holiday). She is very interested in all aspect of
      bookbinding, tools, paper, & particularly in Arabic bindings. Is there
      anybody in this group that would be able to give some information on
      where she could go in and around Istanbul to see books/paper etc.
      and/or stores for supplies or studios?
      On the same trip she will also visit Kairo. Does anybody know about
      book/papyrus related places there?
      She speaks english, german and french so she should be able to
      communicate.

      Thank You

      Heidi Roukema