Fwd: society of marbling; call for announcements

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      Another message forwarded from Marie Palowoda-

      New year greetings to you!

      I am in the process of putting together the annual marbling publication
      and am requesting any announcements you would like to make in the
      'Announcements' column.  Please send info about upcoming marbling
      classes or exhibitions, marbling books or items for sale, marblers
      kudos/accomplishments, general proclamations or any other announcement
      that is relevant any time during the entire next year through april
      2006. please send your announcement as soon as possible, by march 16 at
      the latest. We hope to publish by the end of the month.

      PLEASE use the following format:
      Country:
      Dates:
      Title:
      Location:
      Contact info:

      thank you so much and best wishes for 2005,
      marie

      Marie Palowoda Art Studio & Gallery
      2605 W. 19th Street Road
      Greeley, Colorado  80634  USA