Re: Golden paints for fabric P.S.

  • laviniaa@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2005
      I should have shared with you a dream I had last night (message). There'd
      been a break-in at my studion and all my Golden acrylics had been taken!
      Nothing else! That wasn't you, Gretchen, was it? ; -)

      Lavinia

      On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:10:02 -0800 (PST) gretchen vansant
      <vansantdesigns@...> writes:

      > Hello to all....Well I'm fine tuning my fabric marbling,so I'm tring

    • gretchen vansant
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2005
        Lol that was me....he he and I was looking at your fabulous work too!