Re: [Marbling] Muir Dawson

  • IRIS NEVINS
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2 7:16 PM
      sounds wonderful!
      From: Laura Sims<mailto:indigostone2@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] Muir Dawson

      Hello All,

      I emailed Ingrid with an idea that she liked if the
      marbling group agrees. What do you think about
      sending marbled notes to Muir's wife Agnes and son
      Michael care of Ingrid. She has agreed to deliver
      them Agnes and Michael in April.

      Whether individuals on the list knew Muir Dawson or
      not they do not have to look far to find that he had a
      passion for marbling. To many marblers his most noted
      contribution was encouraging a very shy, exstremely
      gifted young man named Chris Weimann to share his work
      with others. Mr. Dawson set up Chris's first show of
      art work, encouraged him to publish his book of
      miniature marbling and even helped Chris record his
      voice to corrolate with a slide show since he was too
      shy to speak in public.

      Best to each of you,
      Laura Sims
      Indigo Stone Studio