ANTIKA

  • Milena Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005
      Hell has frozen over. I'm cleaning out paperbacks and journals on marbling
      and came across the last issue of Antika, The Turkish Journal of Collectable
      Art, April, 1988, Issue 36, which I purchased from Muir Dawson at the first
      marblers gathering in Santa Fe. It has marbling articles on/by Chris
      Weimann and Feridun Ozgoren; also articles written by M. Ugur Derman on
      Mustafa Duzgunman, plus articles written by Nedim Sonmez and Timucin
      Tanarslan. All are in Turkish and English. There are additional articles on
      Tiffany glass, Topkapi Sarayi, and sikkeli yazilar (calligraphy plaques).
      The accompanying photos and marbled artwork are spectacular. This edition
      of Antika is in excellent condition. Anyone interested in purchasing it may
      contact me off line at my listed email address. -Milena