other marbling organizations

  • athena_2547
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
      hello everyone,
      I was just wondering if anyone has ink and gall's website- i can't find anything on them
      online and i have heard about marbling conventions in the past- what group organizes
      them and when is the next one? Do any marblers frequent the southern graphics print
      conventions?

      (and if anyone is in boston MA there is a marbled piece of mine in the boston printmakers
      show at BU- the student part of the show which opens feb. 13th, and a piece in the School
      of the museum of Fine Arts student annual show which opens feb. 17th.)

      ~Melinda Cross
    • IRIS NEVINS
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2005
        Ink and Gall is long, long gone. Any conferences will be posted here I assume.

        Good luck with your display piece,