exhibition

  • dkmaurer1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2005
      Hello Friends,

      I was recently contacted by a Ms. L. Bright from Archive Media Arts, London
      and asked to submit work for an exhibition later this year. Has anyone dealt
      with this group or heard of them? Apparently they have no web site, but
      arrange exhibitions for galleries. I am feeling a bit ill at ease about even sending
      digitals to people I don't know....

      Many thanks,
      Diane Maurer
      www.dianemaurer.com

    • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2005
        Diane-
        I have never heard about them before, and Hamburg is a lot closer to London than USA. I
        cannot imagine a Western agency without a website, this looks very strange to me.
        Nevertheless- if you feel their request might be of interest for you, why not ask them for
        references? Like with whom they have worked before, and when, and where? There should
        be someone you know and can make a contact with. If not, forget about it.
        Susanne Krause

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, dkmaurer1@a... wrote:
        > Hello Friends,
        >
        > I was recently contacted by a Ms. L. Bright from Archive Media Arts, London
        > and asked to submit work for an exhibition later this year. Has anyone dealt
        > with this group or heard of them? Apparently they have no web site, but
        > arrange exhibitions for galleries. I am feeling a bit ill at ease about even sending
        > digitals to people I don't know....
        >
        > Many thanks,
        > Diane Maurer
        > www.dianemaurer.com

      • süreyya uyan
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
          Thank you very much to all of our friends for their best wishes about our exhibition.

          EBRIZMIR