Call for announcements, letters, and articles- Society of Marbling 2005 Annual

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 7:25 AM
      Hello everyone,

      I was very tired when I forwarded Marie's message. It was meant that I
      post it to this yahoo group, but the call was for the Society of
      Marbling 2005 Annual. This will be available to the members at the
      Society of Marbling web site in March:

      www.marbling.org

      My sincerest apologies for the confusion!

      Jake Benson