Q& A Marbling in Europe

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      My apologies for neglected a short section on marbing in Europe. Actually I did have it,
      but it got VERY long, so I clipped it to a blank page to revise, and forgot to add it back in.

      However I am now thinking to keep any mention of history brief for now, and add a link to
      a new page with more of that sort of info when it is better developed.

      Sincerest apologies to all of our European list members! i certainly did not mean to
      overlook European contributions to this art.

      Jake