Marbling on Metal

  • broxdesigns
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hello, new to the group. Found an artist in Kuaii and thought she was
      great. It got me thinking about using marbling to create some
      intricate, one-of-a-kind, very organic designs for painting
      motorcycle gas tanks, tins, etc..

      Does anyone have experience or knowledge about using metal as the
      canvas? Thanks!

      Brox
    • susanne martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Please share this info with everybody - I would like to know as well,
        especially for painting on motorcycles. Susanne