Re: [Marbling] MSL Living article on Marbling

  • IRIS NEVINS
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2005
      with luck with a brand of paint, and acrylic in general, with proper adjustment it will float by itself and not intermingle. It's the color adjustment woes Martha leaves out. I suspect many will say it doesn't work. Also the assumption that acrylic is acrylic is acrylic. All the brands are different.They all react differently.

      I don't know whether anyone knows but Martha had a "marbling Kit" out last year or so, it apparently sold out. I supplied the 2,000 botles of waterbased paints for the kit which had 4oz. bottles of black red yellow and blue. I suspect it was too tricky for most craft dabblers, with the ox gall and all. She has not reordered in any case and now is suggesting acrylic, no kits offered.

      iris