Marbling Article

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2005
      Brent-FYI:
      There are many premier marblers using methel cel. Not my cup
      of tea, but still an excellent size. Actually, the article was pretty
      good for a mag rag so don't knock it. I learned with far less info
      over twenty years ago. Several suggestions were missing from
      this one...among them: patience and persistence. Article info
      could have come from Diane Maurer-Mathison (veteran marbler
      and author), who appeared on the MS TV show some time ago
      demonstrating Suminagashi.
    • gretchen vansant