Tools / Training

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2005
      Sorry, Legs/Lea, I forgot to answer your question about where I get my tools from:
      Brushes are bought at the artist's supplier or in the DIY market, sometimes worked on a
      bit before I use them, a few are home made. Wooden blocks and brass wheels are custom
      made to my specifications in Germany resp. England. Combs are home made or at least
      home finished. Everything else has to be invented as I go along. And yes, I do this for a
      living.

      And it is never-ever too late to start training. It is not jumping about with the girls in the
      aerobic class I am talking about, it is physiotherapy. You won't get your discs back, of
      course, but you can do a lot for not getting worse or at least for getting worse slower.

      Susanne Krause