table heighth

  • ShiksaOy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      > Clear as mud? Let me know and I will try again!>>

      well, I have been using my kitchen table....I was thinking maybe I could put
      some big cinderblocks under the legs, but that might not be very sturdy.

      My husband made me a marvelous work table that is 45' tall...but its in my
      "studio" (LOLOLOL>>>>the front bedroom actually) and there is no water source
      there.

      I live in West Texas so I almost have to work inside as our weather is either
      wet and windy, hot and windy or cold and windy. I don't know what they were
      thinking when they called Chicago The Windy City.

      Maybe instead of raising the actual table, I could put the big concrete
      blocks on the table top and then put a big piece of plywood on top.....that night
      be ok.

      My DH is going out of town to a biochemistry conference and I can hardly
      wait! I like to make big art messes when I am the only one here.
      Legs

      http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=queenoftexas&x=13&y=11

      http://tinyurl.com/6mwhp