Re: [Marbling] Re: being tall... too tall for work tables

  • IRIS NEVINS
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2005
      I have the world's ugliest and best work table....I had it built from plywood, it is 10 feet long, about three feet wide, and the whole underneath is enclosed with doors along the front. It holds 12,000 sheets of marbling paper! I had it made in two sections, anticiapting a move, whoch was good planning, as the pieces went in a van in two trips. It's just a plywood box, I put linoleum floor tiles on the top. You could build this any height too and to your own dimensions, it's pretty easy.

      iris nevins