The table's height

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      And if your table is not of the folding sort, do it the way I did: Have wooden blocks cut at
      your local DIY market (do they in US? here it is the place to go to) and place them under
      the table's legs. Plus, have a programme of gymnastics worked out for you by a
      physiotherapist and use it every day for the rest of your life. With your height, what you
      need is a 'corset' of well trained muscles to support your spine or you'll end up in constant
      pain in a wheelchair. I've seen to much of that to take it lightly, believe me.

      Susanne Krause