Paste Papers

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      Diane Maurer-Mathison has an informative little booklet on
      creating paste papers. It can be purchased through Paper
      Source (stores around the country) and I'm sure Diane sells
      them as well. She also wrote "Paper Art" with info on paste
      papers, marbling and other techniques: Watson-Guptill ISBN
      0-8230-3840-8.
      You can probably contact her through the Members listing
      (haven't checked)...or, Diane...are you out there????
      Milena