Marbling tray

  • laviniaa@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2005
      One day left to bid on the large marbling tray at eBay!
      http://search.ebay.com/marbling-tray_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8
    • IRIS NEVINS
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2005
        I can't believe no one has bid, this is such a bargain! The plastic trays alone cost about $90, the tools extra. If I didn't have so many myself I'd buy this one.

        irisnevins
        One day left to bid on the large marbling tray at eBay!
        http://search.ebay.com/marbling-tray_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8<http://search.ebay.com/marbling-tray_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8>

      • Pat K. Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2006
          An inexpensive tray is in the framing department of A.C. Moore or
          Hobby Lobby-type stores. Look for clear acrylic box frames. They
          come in standard framing sizes, 8X10, 11X14, 16X20 but are under 2"
          deep. These are perfect for marbling-- light-weight, ready-made &
          inexpensive.