Marbling Class

  • Sissy Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2000
      Hi all,

      I haven't posted since last February shortly after this group was
      started. At that time I had signed up to take a marbling class with
      Nancy Lawrence (resident marbling artist at Campbell Folk School) who
      was coming to my area (northern Alabama) in March. That class got
      cancelled because not enough people signed up. The coordinator tried
      it
      again in May and a second time it didn't go. So she tried a third
      time.
      And we got enough people! Anyway, the class was Friday night and all
      day Saturday and it was wonderful. I had tried marbling on my own and
      was not happy with the results. The class has definitely helped.

      I feel much more confident now to forge ahead on my own.

      Sissy