Re: [Marbling] New Member in Wash DC Area

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2000
      Someone here is bound to respond to your request--in the meantime--sift
      through the back emails from the list and see if you can come up with
      anything...............One of these days I'll have to get around to
      organizing something in there so everyone can find references with ease!
      Welcome to the list!
      Jill