New Member in Wash DC Area

  • isaac@spdcc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2000
      Hello, everyone!

      I've only recently discovered the marbling technique, and am very
      happy about it. From childhood, I remember being fascinated by
      marbled end papers in books owned by my Hungarian grandmother...

      I have recently started experimenting with marbling, both paper and
      fabric. My results so far have been pleasant, but nothing
      particularly remarkable.

      I'm wondering if there are any other marblers in my area who might
      offer suggestions for supplies locally, etc., etc.

      Thanks for your help.
      --isaac borocz,
      Bowie, MD