Patterns similar to marbling

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
      The etcher Caroline Saltzwedel developed an etching technique that resembles those 19th
      century marbling techniques done directly on the paper. She 'marbles' directly on the
      etching plate. Most exciting! Her website is www.hirundo-press.com if you want to have a
      look.
      Susanne Krause
    • IRIS NEVINS
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2005
        I have a friend who has these old roman and Egytian core glass things or even fragments for sale if anyone interested. Please email me if you want his address.
        irisnevins
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2005
          > www.hirundo-press.com

          Fascinating and wonderful...thanks for the site!!