Marbling supplies in England

  • Guffey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      A week or so ago, someone asked about marbling supplies in England (or at
      least I think they did, I deleted the message). Anyway, in cleaning out my
      workroom today I found an old invoice (dated Sept 21, 1984) on which I had
      purchased carragheen from Dryad. Mailing address and phone number follows,
      although after 20 years I have no idea if they are still current.

      Dryad
      PO Box 38
      Northgates
      Leicester LE1 9 BU