Re: [Marbling]

  • IRIS NEVINS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      I used to work in a very damp place. Mold would form on the floor in fine white strands where any size dripped the night before in hot weather. So my whisks got it too, I once used one without looking....had left the materials out overnight and started marbling again. I got some interesting effects I had seen on early books....on a stone pattern, from the mold.

      I stick to plastic now. Nice spiritual, traditional plastic! You are so right, the results are more important than the tools. If the ancients could have our no cook carrageenan and blenders, plastic, prepared for sale paints, etc. you'd better believe they'd use them too! That's just my feeling. Why make something harder than it has to be?

      iris